Monday, September 9, 2013

Boomtown Profiles

Our city is a boomtown! Exploding in Arts and Commerce like never before. The young and the innovative and the ambitious have arrived in Tucson all at once. Given that I always seem to spend a portion of my day walking through our Downtown area and having the chance to see and meet many of the people on the scene, I think its time to finally start writing about some of these good people that are making great things happen. So, I'm gonna start that theatre artist profile section that I have always intended. And since I personally have a wide variety as interests (as many people do) I'm sure I will throw in a few business and civic minded people as well. Expansion and activity is the norm around here - time to get with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment