Thursday, June 9, 2011

Simplicity and Earnestness

The effects/results of ones yoga practice is found/measured in ones relationships with other people.

This being a blog dedicated to theatre(not to yoga), I mention that only to stress my non-trendy nature toward that type of practice, and/or toward actor training and preparation - and other similar pursuits. The practice, or the training, is something you just do, daily, and without fanfare, without showiness, but with hard work and dedication, perhaps in solitude, perhaps with others, but always with respect and with a gracious intent of improvement.

4 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dU4YCXn8Hc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Royce...i'll watch it...but sending me Bikram links is like sending me Sonia Moore links...you know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're waiting for you in that hot room, David...come stretch your life away with us! And now I've even gotten Kayla and Guyll into it.

    ReplyDelete