Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Little Something Personal

Home alone, in the swimming pool and wearing swimming goggles, I am more like nine or ten years of age than forty-seven. Diving down four or five feet to retrieve those leaves off the bottom has become my deep sea expedition. It only gets worse from there - as in detailed. The green leaves mean one thing, the brown ones something else, and the black ones something else still. Then of course there are the reasons why I must dive down to these depths of this lost sea, along with the difficulties and the dangers of course. After I drank a Guinness, I took on the more superhuman qualities in my fantasy pretend. It was bad. Luckily I did refrain from making sound effects and talking out loud to myself during this episode. I'm chalking it up to acting practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment