Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Some Questions


Here are some questions (thank you Patrick who came up with this idea) I invite you to respond to, either by comment or send me an email. I welcome also guest writers for posts, so if you feel so compelled, send me your work. I'll post it. It just needs to be appropriate to the general topic. I like human interests in theatre, unusual tales, of course acting, directing and writing, spectators viewpoints, special problems or circumstances, history and events, backstage horror stories and the rest. But on to the questions. We will just do three for now and make it a regular thing from here on out. Send me ideas for questions too.

Questions

1. What play or plays should be performed in Tucson that haven't been ever done or lately done. And why? Or maybe which plays should be re-done and why?

2. What are "missing ingredients" to our theatre culture here?

3. What's your worst or best experience in theatre and why?

and informally, why is it so feakin cold in Tucson this summer and does that bode well for upcoming seasons and shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment