Friday, June 19, 2009

We Have No Fear But Fear Itself

And a few ticket prices.

I won't make it to see "Commander Hastings, murder at the equator" at Top Hat Theatre Club but I hope to see "Fireside Chats With FDR" there soon. James Gooden will re-create those famous and important radio broadcasts to America. The times are perfect for them.

I was planning on going to see Jewtopia - but its gonna be tough now. Its sold out and performances are being added. And tickets are $27.50. As in Twenty-Seven Fifty. Arizona OnStage is the producer. Is it really June in Tucson? Well, here is wishing a happy and succesful run for Annette Hillmann (the director) and her cast and crew! May the laughs be plenty.

If you want to go to Arizona Repertory Theate to see the UA students work it costs $28. As in Twenty-Eight. I am not sure when or where I got left behind in my ability to understand and appreciate the cost of a ticket, but I am finding myself standing on the side of the road nowadays when it comes to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment